Novellives Weekly Wrap-Up 6/4/2023
This post is brought to you from the I don’t have a review to write portion of my life. Things went hectic yesterday, and I didn’t finish A Good House For Children. That book review will come tomorrow, I hope. In the meantime, I have had a busy but good week. I can’t believe it is June already. The summer is just going to fly by. Before I put up my work for the week, here is a song I can’t get out of my head.
Don’t ask me. I just live in my head. I never said I understood it.
What I Posted
- Monday: You Can Trust Me By Wendy Heard Book Review
- Tuesday: I Didn’t Do It By Jaime Lynn Hendricks Book Review
- Wednesday: CWW/WOW
- Thursday: The Good Family By Matt Goldman Book Review
- Friday: First Line Friday:
- Saturday: Lay Your Body Down By Amy Suiter Clarke Book Review
What I Am Reading/About To Read
Or, in the words of The West Wing:
Reading Next (I may try to pick up Speak of the Devil again, but I am not sure):
Fingers Crossed for the Advanced Audio Book. This would be a reread: