No one tagged me in this but I came across it and thought it was pretty hysterical. I guess it is a twist on group activity “ice breakers”. Since I wasn’t tagged by anyone, I’m not going to tag anyone. Of course feel free to have fun with it!
How to Participate
- Create a post with your four bookish truths and two bookish lies – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post – I’m not an HTML wizard so I’m going to put lots of stars and warnings to give you time to guess and scroll.
Somewhere below are my four bookish truths and two bookish lies. I’m starting to think the boys spiked my water…
- The Dirt is one of my favorite books ever.
- Kittypet from the Warrior series emotionally damaged me.
- I reached the limit of books allowed to check out from the St. Louis Public Library.
- I read Six of Crows on a dare.
- I have never read one word of the Harry Potter books.
- I’ve met Neal Shusterman.
<cue Jeopardy music>
Here is some recently approved photos of Pavel and Gomez that Liam approved as you ponder which two are the lies…
And even Liam himself…
Ok! Are you ready???
Here it comes…
My Two Lies Are:
My favorite book ever IS NOT the DIRT… I do rant and rave about the two books Nikki Sixx has put out (the Heroin Diaries and This is Gonna Hurt) both of which are incredible and I will read anything he puts out. Also I LOVED what Netflix did with The Dirt… but NO. It isn’t one of my favorite books ever.
I did not read Six of Crows on a dare although it isn’t far off… it was a matter of fate. I had Six of Crows in one hand and Ace of Shades in the other for a good 10 minutes. I didn’t know what to do.
I checked them both out. Set them both aside and finished the Cruel Prince. I picked them both back up, stared at them again and finally settled down with Six of Crows. The rest is history. I took Ace of Shades back because I HAD TO go straight into Crooked Kingdom and never got back to Ace of Shades. Gotta wonder what would’ve happened if I had read Ace of Shades first (one shudders to think)….